Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Clock is Ticking...6 Months to Go!


It's been a long time since I've written anything, life has definitely gotten in the way. But now that my Master's thesis is done and I'm officially done with graduate school I can find a bit more time to update everyone on the wedding planning. Things are definitely going to switch into high gear pretty soon, since we're going away there hasn't been much for me to do, but now that the wedding is only 6 months away I have to start thinking about the reception, food, flowers, music, and all of the other little details that go into making the day beautiful and special. Eventhough the planning has been pretty light I have gotten three major things out of the way.

1. I bought my dress! Yay! It's a beautiful flowy strapless gown from Wtoo Brides that I can't wait for everyone to see. I absolutely love love love it!

2. The invitations have been designed. My focus for January is to print and assemble them so I can get them in the mail by the end of the month.

3. My niece and I found her bridesmaids dress today! It's a gorgeous strapless sapphire blue dress from David's Bridal. We both fell madly in love with it and she looks fantastic in it. Check it out here.

I can't believe that time has gone by so fast. We went from 18 months to 6 very quickly and I can't wait to get to Jamaica and get this party started. Promise to keep you updated on the planning as we get closer and closer.

Love...

Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment