Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Paying homage to where it all began..............

So.....It's been a while since I blogged but the truth is, I haven't really been thinking about wedding stuff that much lately. I've been so busy with work that I just haven't had the time, but once school is out and I'm officially on SUMMER VACATION the real planning will begin. First on the list will of course be dress shopping which I can't wait to do.

Despite my lack of wedding related activities I have created a new inspiration board. I've been collecting pictures along the way of things that inspire me and catch my attention and I've found that I have been really attracted to blue and orange, which is fitting since those are the colors of our alma mater, U of I. So to pay tribute to the place where Jarvis and I fell in love, our wedding will have my interpretation of those two colors: Caribbean blue (to match the water, of course) and tangerine (not orange, tangerine!). Here is my new inspiration board, ENJOY!




(Click on the picture for a better look)

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally digging the inspiration board! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the inspiration board, and I LOVE, LOVE the colors! keep the posts coming.

    ReplyDelete